Thank you for expressing interest in CDFD’s Research Scholars Program – I – 2021. On the basis of information provided in your application and your performance in the CCMB-CDFD Joint Entrance Examination held on June 20, 2021 or the JGEEBILS examination held on March 7, 2021, I am happy to inform that the candidates whose names are included below are shortlisted for an interview to be conducted on 26.07.2021 and 27.07.2021 through Video Conference.
The interview will be held in two rounds. The first round of interviews will be held on 26.07.2021. Names of the candidates who successfully qualify the first round of interview will be displayed on the CDFD website on 26.07.2021. These candidates will be required to attend a second round of interview on 27.07.2021.
You are also requested to submit self-attested scanned copies of the following documents by email to latest by 15.07.2021:
- Proof of passing the Master’s degree in any branch of Science, Technology, or Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute or M.B.B.S. Mark/grade sheets up to the last semester may be submitted by candidates whose final semester results are awaited.
- Proof of having cleared CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR / INSPIRE / BINC / JEST / UGC – RGNF or any other similar examination with fellowship.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Reservation category (if applicable).
- In case, you have activated your fellowship anywhere else, please submit a No Objection Certificate for transfer of the fellowship.
Failing to submit any of the above certificates, may disqualify you from attending the ONLINE interview
You are requested to confirm your participation in the online interview by email to at the earliest but not later than 15.07.2021. In your email, please also provide the following information:
- Confirmation that you will be available for the first round of interview as per the schedule and for the second round of interview,
if you qualify the first round.
- Confirmation that you have access to 3G / 4G internet connectivity for the online interview (in case you do not have 3G/4G internet access, please let us know the details regarding your internet connectivity).
- Provide a Mobile number at which CDFD can contact you via WhatsApp, if required, in case of any technical difficulty faced during the online interview.
- Provide a current and functional Gmail ID
Individual call letters will be sent to each candidate only through email. Video conference link and exact time slot will be intimated separately to each candidate by email on or before July 20, 2021. Candidates who qualify the first round will be sent a separate link for the second round of interview on July 26, 2021.
If the call letter for the first round of interviews is not received by 20.07.2021, you may mail us at email@example.com or contact the Academics Section of CDFD at the following Telephone numbers :
040 – 27216199 / 27216200 / 27216201
Applicants to CDFD’s Research Scholars Program – I – 2021 who are shortlisted for the second round of interview may contact CDFD faculty during July 28–29, 2021 via email or phone to familiarize themselves with the research interests of the various CDFD faculty. Email addresses and phone numbers for each CDFD faculty are available on the CDFD website.
Contacting the faculty is purely optional. If you are unable to contact CDFD faculty by 29 July 2021, it will not be held against you - the selection criteria will be independent of whether or not a candidate has contacted CDFD faculty. The purpose of this interaction is merely to give shortlisted candidates (and the faculty) an opportunity to acquaint themselves with each other.
Conversely, even if you are shortlisted for the second round of interview and utilize the opportunity to contact CDFD faculty, CDFD will not be obliged to select you for the Research Scholar position
MURALI DHARAN BASHYAM ]
[ Dean – Academics & EMPC
Please click here toeview the names of shortlisted candidates