Application filling and submission:
- Login to the portal using Registration ID and Password to access the application form and fill-in the information.
Candidates should ensure that they are filling the correct information in the form and will be held responsible for any typographical or other errors in data feeding. Later no request will be entertained for correction.
- Candidates can Login any number of times and navigate across the pages to fill / edit the information. Information can be saved by clicking "Save".
[Please note that if "Upload Documents" button is clicked without filling any of the mandatory columns, the same will be indicated by 3 red astriks (***) in the tab headings and also such columns are marked in red.]
- After filling the required information under all the tab headings, please click the "Upload Documents" button to proceed for uploading the required documents.
- Once uploading the required documents, candidates may click "Submit" button to submit the application.
- Upon successful submission of the application an Application ID in the format RSP-II-A20XXXXXX is generated. A confirmation message with Application ID and the link to download the application will also be displayed.
- Candidates may note that they can login to the portal even after submission of the application to view/download their submitted application.
Candidates may please note that once the Application ID is generated, there is no provision to edit the Application Form in the portal. Hence, candidates have to ensure that they complete the application form in all respects with correct details and verify it before submitting.
However, Candidates can login to the portal to view / download the submitted application till the completion of the recruitment process.
Candidates are once again advised to go through the entire advertisement and the detailed terms and conditions carefully before filling the online application.